This year’s educational tracks include:
- Risk and Strategic Insights
- Executive Leadership Insights
- Fraud Insights
- Technology Insights
- Compliance Risks and Emerging Issues
Confirmed Keynote Session and Speakers
- The Board’s View of Governance and the Important Role of Internal Audit – Virginia Gambale, Director, JetBlue Airways, Managing Partner, Azimuth Partners
- Leading Internal Audit in an Organization That Thrives on Change Panel – Panelists: Lisa Lee, Director, Internal Audit, Google; Inder Gulati, Head of Internal Audit, LinkedIn; Tom Austin, Vice President, Governance, Risk, & Control, Cisco Systems Inc. Moderator: Richard Chambers, President and CEO, The IIA
- Audit Committee’s Need for Insight: Keeping Pace With Changing Demands – Olivia F. Kirtley, Deputy President, International Federation of Accountants, Board Member and Audit Committee Chairman, U. S. Bancorp, Papa John’s International and ResCare, Inc.
- Emerging Regulatory and Legislative Issues – Jeanette Franzel, Board Member, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Lead With Purpose – John Baldoni, internationally recognized leadership educator, executive coach, and acclaimed author
The GAM Conference brochure will be available in late 2013. Program details will be added as they are confirmed, and GAM alumni will receive program updates via e-mail.
Advanced Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Field of Study: Varies by Session