In my country/territory, I must apply for a visa to attend a conference being held in the United States, and that requires an invitation to the event. Can you send me an invitation?
The IIA is happy to provide a customized letter of invitation to accompany your visa application after full payment for an event has been received. For those who require an invitation, we recommend that as soon as you register and pay the full registration fee for your chosen event, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please be prepared to provide your full name as it should appear on your letter, mailing address, and event that you will be attending. You will receive a PDF printable file on IIA letterhead via an email attachment.
In the event you change your mind or are unable to acquire a visa required for travel, The IIA will refund your registration fee in full or in part as follows:
- Cancellations must be made in writing and may be emailed to email@example.com at least 4 weeks before the event start date to receive a full refund. Cancellation notifications via social media (e.g., posting on our Facebook page or a tweet) are not acceptable.
- There is no cancellation fee for cancellations received more than four weeks out from the start of the event.
- A non-refundable service charge of US $495 is applicable for cancellations received from four to two weeks out from the start of an event. You would receive a refund for the amount of your registration minus this US $495 service charge. However, this fee would be waived if another training program were to be purchased at the time of cancellation. If necessary, The IIA would issue another letter of invitation at that time.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received two weeks or less from the start of the event.
- Requests for refunds will be processed within 30 days following a program.